City of Glendale Office of Arts & Culture
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The City of Glendale Office of Arts and Culture open calls to artists and grant funding opportunities will be posted below. Please review the guidelines for each opportunity and submit your application online by deadline.
Important information before you submit:
- We use Submittable for online applications. You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in to Submittable with Google or Facebook credentials.
- Once you are working within Submittable, you can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are uploading are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable account regularly.
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center for help videos and articles or to reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions.