The City of Glendale Office of Arts and Culture open calls to artists and grant funding opportunities will be posted below. Please review the guidelines for each opportunity and submit your application online by deadline.
Important information before you submit:
- We use Submittable for online applications. You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in to Submittable with Google or Facebook credentials.
- Once you are working within Submittable, you can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are uploading are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable account regularly.
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center for help videos and articles or to reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions.
FY 2023-2024 Performing Arts Project Grants
Request for Proposals
Application Deadline: Friday, June 16, 2023 • 11:59 p.m. MST
Amount: Up to $4,000 (No match required)
Glendale Arts & Culture is pleased to announce the 2023-2024 Performing Arts Grants project funding opportunity. The goal of this grant program is to motivate, increase and support the performing arts in the City of Glendale.
Funding up to $4,000 per applicant is available for projects in the fields of theater, dance, music, spoken word and interdisciplinary performing arts.
Projects and activities must take place within Glendale city limits, open and free to the public between October 1, 2023 and June 30, 2024. Projects intended for Glendale Title I school populations may include cultural enrichment opportunities/field trips outside of Glendale city limits at recognized and prominent performing arts and cultural institutions/venues; transportation plan must be included as part of the project proposal.
For complete grant guidelines, eligibility, restrictions and a checklist of submission items, click here